About Geffen Catering
Na’ama Regev: Chef/Owner
Na’ama discovered her passion for cooking when she began an apprenticeship in a small French restaurant in Tel Aviv. The alchemy of bringing fresh ingredients together and carefully preparing them to create an memorable dish became the mission for her catering company.
From catering for the MBA students from the Gustavson School of Business to being the preferred caterer to Jim Pattison Lexus, Na’ama and her team will personally ensure that your event will be a winning success.
Our commitment to corporate social responsibility
- We proudly support the dairy and egg farmers of Vancouver Island
- Our award winning coffee “Source” by Oughtread is not only roasted locally but all of their products are carbon neutral.
- We prepare all food daily only using the freshest ingredients
- For your next function we can offer 100% compostable dishes
- Our kitchen is located in a LEED Gold building designated by the Canada Green Building Council.